This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Time zone

Started by Tristan Sandler, January 12, 2016 · 7 Replies · 235 Views

Tristan Sandler

Does the program know what time zone I'm in? I want to make sure the deadline for checking the boxes is midnight in my time zone, and not another one. Thanks.

Cory Fair
Tristan Sandler said:

Does the program know what time zone I'm in? I want to make sure the deadline for checking the boxes is midnight in my time zone, and not another one. Thanks.

It's supposed to use local time zone, yes. The bigger question is why are you waiting until midnight to mark a checkbox?

Tristan Sandler

I'm in California, and I waited until 10pm to check the dinner veggies box, since that is when I eat dinner. However, my other boxes from earlier in the day were no longer checked, so I was worried that it had moved forward to Tuesday.

Tristan Sandler

Thanks Cory and Cole.

James Hall

In regards to Timezone: the new lessons appear for me late Monday and Thursday nights; often when I'm getting my beauty sleep. I'm in Sydney, Aus so currently on AEDT. I haven't had many problems ensuring I tick the boxes, assuming each day runs for 24 hrs, before the deadline. There's only been one day I missed, before I figured out the timings.

Cole Dano

I think the new lessons are released simultaneously across the world, so they will show up at different times depending on where you are. 

Tristan Sandler

Did the "On Track" notification next to the tasks go away? Or does the fact I can't see it mean I'm not on track?

Cole Dano
Tristan Sandler said:

Did the "On Track" notification next to the tasks go away? Or does the fact I can't see it mean I'm not on track?

 

 

Cory is looking into it.

 

The button bug has been fixed, so now they should show green for everyone after they have been switched on.