This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to program prerequsite workout?

Started by moorz, January 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 160 Views

moorz

Hello,

 

I have been working on prerequisite for about a month,

 

but I am still now sure if my way is right, so now I'm trying to kinda refresh all my plan

 

and start from very beginning again.

 

 

How I have done for a month is to achieve 5*60 of the list below

 

 

Chin up grip dead hang

Inverted hand

Plank

Reverse plank

Arch body hold

Hollow body hold

tuck L sit

Wall handstand

PB support

 

(Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed)

 

 

 

I actually have followed 60 sec Template for Foundation series which is

 

Week 1 : 3*12

Week 2 : 5*12

Week 3 : 3*24

Week 4 : 3*12 (Deload)

Week 5 : 4*24

Week 6 : 4*36

.

.

.

.

Today, I worked on 4*36 and I failed. I reached to my limit which should not happen.

(Body was shaking, couldn't manage my form...etc)

 

I think this template is too much challanging to me because I only work out 4 days a week,

and I feel like I don't get strong or ready enogh to jump into the next week's workload.

 

 

So now, I want to rebuild all my training program for prerequisite,

and could anyone tell me how to set the program in terms of rep, set, and rest time in between the sets and so on?  

I know it differs from person to person, so it would be great if guideline is offered.

 

*Is applying SSC(Steady State Cycle) good idea to do these prerequisite?

I would like to use SSC if it is okay. (Better if you could recommend me better one)

 

 

Thank you.