This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scap Shrugs

Started by aman, January 12, 2016 · 5 Replies · 213 Views

aman

Must the scapula touch as in the demo video to count as a rep? Or should I get as close as possible and assume that will come as I move along?

Keilani Gutierrez

you must focus on really developing an ROM here. we get to do so much work on the front of the body that our back muscles are usually not as developed as they could be. focus on moving up and down as much as you can manage and build up volume. trust me, the time you put in, it gives back in a big way. :)

Espen Lofthus

What progression are scap shrugs on?:)

Leonhard Krahé

sPL/PE1

Cole Dano
Espen Lofthus said:

What progression are scap shrugs on? :)

:( 

Espen Lofthus
Cole Dano said:

:(

Haha! Of course! I knew that! :facepalm:

Totally misunderstood there. I was thinking a movement like you have in a dumbell shrug.

It's also been a while since I was on that progression (so that would be my excuse :P)