Heh, now I have your attention I would like to discuss the one armed elbow lever to handstand which is, to me, one of my favorite "strength moves". I am not sure wether to call it a press or a push up but as I live in the world of bboying, we call it a one armed handglide to handstand, or a one arm elbow lever to handstand.
Here is an acrobat performing it repeatedly on an elevated surface.
Sorry if I did not post in the right forum.
Anyway, my main question is to ask if anyone knows a good method to train for it?
My ultimate goal would be to do it into a one armed stand or do it repeatedly, obviously on the floor.
I am sure there are many people that would be keen to learn it, as it looks incredibly hard and very few people can do it, and even fewer share information on how to.
At the moment I can do around 10 handstand pushups and do an elbow lever to handstand (with two arms) and back down 5 times in a row. Maybe if I significantly increase the number of HSPUS and EL to HS it will help? but this might not help with what looks like an incredibly explosive movement.
Any information or insight would be greatly appreciated.