This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2

Started by Patrik Sch, January 11, 2016 · 5 Replies · 125 Views

Patrik Sch

Hi! Sorry for the form checks spam this month. I am starting to realize I should have made some of these a lot earlier instead of working hard to get to mastery numbers without mastery form :)

 

Anyways, here are my pushups. Very thankful for any feedback!

 

 

HB_Ron

Depress more and keep a stronger PPT because at the bottom of the movement- your shoulders' distance from the ears is shorter + your lower back is slightly arched.

 

You could also pause a little longer in the top (quoting Zach :P )  "to ensure control and tension maintained"

korija

Looks good.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Looks good to me too. I would agree to HB Ron that you need to pause briefly at the top.

Shellberight

Good PPT but like others said pause at the top. Also try to get your hips and chin to floor along with the chest.

Patrik Sch

More depression, better PPT, pausing at the top, hips and chin to the floor. Got it! :)

 

Thanks for all the great advice!