I am looking for any pointers on my form with the Forward Tuck Roll. I am trying to get it as smooth as possible. Here is the video link. https://youtu.be/te0vM0V87cM
Thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sam Andersen, January 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 119 Views
I am looking for any pointers on my form with the Forward Tuck Roll. I am trying to get it as smooth as possible. Here is the video link. https://youtu.be/te0vM0V87cM
Thank you.
Nice start, Sam.
- Start with your hips up higher than your shoulders. This will make initiating the forward roll much easier.
- Don't undercut your forward rolls. Forward rolls should move forward, not partially stay in place. On the second rep in particular there was a strong undercut.
- Keep the knees, feet and ankles together.
- Point those toes!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks for the pointers. I will go to work on it. Thank you so much!