This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 and SL/PE6 counting reps

Started by Gabor K, January 9, 2016 · 4 Replies · 161 Views

Gabor K

How do I count the reps for the twisting arch-up (SL/PE5)? Is one arch-up on the left then one arch-up on the right one rep (so 10 reps = 20 arch-ups total), or does each individual arch-up count as one rep?

 

How about the circle arch-up (SL/PE6)? Does one circle to the left then one circle to the right count as one rep (so 10 reps = 20 circles total), or does each individual circle count as one rep?

 

Thanks,

Gabor 

Daniel Stephan

I'm not at PE5 yet, but considering that PE4 has a mastery template of 10r, it would seem quite a big jump in difficulty to add a sideward motion to the arch up AND double the volume if each of the 10r are to be done on both sides.

 

So in my thinking it's 5 reps per side for a total of 10r.

 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is just my thought process!

Garrick Sevilla

Daniel is correct.

Gabor K

Alright then, I'll just ignore the programming when it calls for an odd number of reps... :)

 

Cheers, Gabor

Garrick Sevilla
Gabor K said:

Alright then, I'll just ignore the programming when it calls for an odd number of reps... :)

 

Cheers, Gabor

Just make sure to round up  :P