This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mobility questions

Started by MikeR, January 8, 2016 · 4 Replies · 208 Views

MikeR

SO I have a bit of a problem.

 

For the HS1 Free Handstand

 

Ever since I was a kid i had issues sitting cross legged. I can sit in an ass to ground deep squat and put the bar over my head but I cannot do it sitting. It actually hurst my lower back a bit when I  do the overhead with the bar when sitting cross legged (plus when I say sitting cross legged my legs aren't fully crossed because I can't do it)

 

What do I do? is the point for shoulder mobility? because if so I can hold th bear in an overhead squat position

 

PS: I am working on hip flexibility at the moment to fix my lack of cross legged etc.

john_c

See this

MikeR

Thanks that Was helpful

Write a comment...

john_c

Were you not able to follow the link ? 

MikeR

I was able many thanks for the help ...I'm going to keep working on the hip mobility probably will stall progress for awhile but open hips are vital for life