This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Good Start To The New Year (And my workout spreadsheet, to share)

Started by DAMIEN DEL RUSSO, January 8, 2016 · 2 Replies · 226 Views

DAMIEN DEL RUSSO

I don't usually make resolutions, but I made an exception this year - I'm focusing on my GB training and doing 10 workouts every week - the 4 F1 workouts, 2 H1, T1, and all three stretches.

 

My rules for myself is that it doesn't really matter what order (respecting the F1 structure), as long as I get the work in. The price for failure is not drinking any alcohol until I catch up :-)

 

Here's the spreadsheet I'm using - feel free to copy it for yourself if you like:

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10R6IsGz-4xENOhSdvOCSa4QmK1pfKIJvoCLLhPnRHtk/edit?usp=sharing

 

Good luck everyone! 

 

One happy surprise - packing this much work into a week, I noticed some very nice improvements on my straddle-up and Cossack squats...more progress than I'd made in months. Turns out, stretching feeds progress...who knew?!

 

Enjoy,

 

Damien

 

PS The end of the year is not the end, just another beginning.

Ryan Bailey
DAMIEN DEL RUSSO said:

I don't usually make resolutions, but I made an exception this year - I'm focusing on my GB training and doing 10 workouts every week - the 4 F1 workouts, 2 H1, T1, and all three stretches.

 

My rules for myself is that it doesn't really matter what order (respecting the F1 structure), as long as I get the work in. The price for failure is not drinking any alcohol until I catch up :-)

 

Here's the spreadsheet I'm using - feel free to copy it for yourself if you like:

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10R6IsGz-4xENOhSdvOCSa4QmK1pfKIJvoCLLhPnRHtk/edit?usp=sharing

 

Good luck everyone! 

 

One happy surprise - packing this much work into a week, I noticed some very nice improvements on my straddle-up and Cossack squats...more progress than I'd made in months. Turns out, stretching feeds progress...who knew?!

 

Enjoy,

 

Damien

 

PS The end of the year is not the end, just another beginning.

This looks awesome. Good luck!

Ryan

Coach Sommer
DAMIEN DEL RUSSO said:

... Turns out, stretching feeds progress...who knew?! ...

 

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:    ;)

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer