This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 + iM

Started by Young Chan, January 7, 2016 · 8 Replies · 217 Views

Young Chan

This seemed very easy..

 

Loving the mobility as well. Enjoying the feeling in the shoulders :)

 

FL/PE2 + iM Side view (5th set)

https://youtu.be/QUH28TXiygM

 

 

Am I doing anything wrong? Or can I move on to PE3?

 

sashok
Young Chan said:

This seemed very easy..

 

Loving the mobility as well. Enjoying the feeling in the shoulders :)

 

FL/PE2 + iM Side view (5th set)

https://youtu.be/QUH28TXiygM

 

 

Am I doing anything wrong? Or can I move on to PE3?

In iM try to push the chest up.

Young Chan
sashok said:

In iM try to push the chest up.

 

FL/PE2 iM (Side view) Corrected.

https://youtu.be/fWMsOu0CpEs

 

What do you think?

 

 

post-20339-0-75985200-1453752234_thumb.p

 

Left one is the recent one. Straighter back compared to the session I did early January

sashok

It `s better. Now you need to extend the hips upward to shoulder height.

Young Chan
sashok said:

It `s better. Now you need to extend the hips upward to shoulder height.

 

What do you think now?

 

FL/PE2 > iM

https://youtu.be/ed596g62E5I

 

 

post-20339-0-42692800-1454697852_thumb.p

Young Chan

Bump up

Cole Dano

All that's left is to fix your legs in the iM.

Your feet should point straight forward

Knees over the ankles

Thighs parallel and hip width apart

Shins vertical, not leaning out to the sides - this is the most important point that will crop up again and again in the FL iM's.

Young Chan Park
On 16 February 2016 at 10:23 AM, Cole Dano said:

All that's left is to fix your legs in the iM.

Your feet should point straight forward

Knees over the ankles

Thighs parallel and hip width apart

Shins vertical, not leaning out to the sides - this is the most important point that will crop up again and again in the FL iM's.

FL/PE2 iM Side View

 

FL/PE2 iM Top View

 

FL/PE2 iM Bottom View

How does it look now?

 

Sorry for the inappropriate angle... Had to shoot it to show that I've got my feet straight forward and thighs hip width apart...

Sorry the feet angle is not very noticeable on either bottom or top view :/

 

Is it ok to move on to FL/PE3?

Cole Dano

lol on the angle, that's what jock liners are for. 

Looks good otherwise.