This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive essays

Started by Coach Sommer, January 6, 2016 · 9 Replies · 515 Views

Coach Sommer

Make sure you are reading your essay(s) carefully and are familiar with the material.  This is going to be important to you in just a few days.   :icon_twisted:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Bro'

Funny, I was thinking we hadn't seen many evil faces from you lately. So I have one thing to say:

 

Uh-oh.  :lol:

Mark Schoenhard

What essays?  Thank you.

Xcel
Mark Schoenhard said:

What essays?  Thank you.

I Second that

JaredL

There are two so far: 1) introduction,  2) water.  Right ?

Jason Dupree

When I saw the title of this topic, I flashed back to school - I thought my essay writing days were over! Luckily that's not what he meant!

Although I'm not ruling out a pop quiz ;)

Coach Sommer
Mark Schoenhard said:

What essays?  Thank you.

It's not looking good for you. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

fnp
JaredL said:

There are two so far: 1) introduction,  2) water.  Right ?

 

At this moment, there are two (respectively one) more, if you're in from the beginning.

Mark Schoenhard
Coach Sommer said:

It's not looking good for you. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I like the new ones.  Ha! :lol:

vinca_minor

The 5th paragraph in the water essay ends with an "and" and no period. Is there more to this paragraph that got cut out, or is this just a typo?