This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE3 + iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 137 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

I started to work on pHS/PE3.

The Slide Presses are really hard, and I have serious doubts about my form.

 

Here's a video of mine:

 

 

 

And this is the coupled iM:

 

 

How do you judge them?

Regarding the slide Presses, maybe are my shoulders too forward compared to my hands? I mean, should I keep my arms exacty vertical (so hands and shoulders at the same height) during whole movement?

Thanks to all!

 

 

 

Gavin S

I think you need to move your equipment so that you can slide your legs out behind you for full ROM.

Joshua Slocum

Gavin is correct - you need to get to full extension in the back.

 

Your hand supports are too high, as well - they should be low enough so that in the part of the movement when your legs are vertical, your back is horizontal.

 

It looks promising other than that - fix the equipment issues and post another video :)

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Gavin S said:

I think you need to move your equipment so that you can slide your legs out behind you for full ROM.

 

 

Joshua Slocum said:

Gavin is correct - you need to get to full extension in the back.

 

Your hand supports are too high, as well - they should be low enough so that in the part of the movement when your legs are vertical, your back is horizontal.

 

It looks promising other than that - fix the equipment issues and post another video :)

 

Thanks for your replies! I imagined that supports were too high, I thought that it could be a good start point for me. But now I know how much I should lower them! Thank you! I'm going to follow your tips and post another video sooner or later!