This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE2 + im mastery check

Started by Ryan Reynolds, January 6, 2016 · 8 Replies · 153 Views

Ryan Reynolds

I had briefly glanced at that post earlier today, the screen shots aren't available to me now that you have moved it to the wiki page.  

 

From what I remember from my first look, I think I need to rotate more, I'm dropping my elbow to touch the ground rather than rotating fully.  Any thing else?

Ryan Reynolds

Thanks Zach, hopefully you can get those screen shots loading again, soon as I saw the screen shot from above his head at the arm position I knew I had work to do. 

Giovanni Garcea

Same here. Screenshots not working, but great post nonetheless!

Giovanni Garcea

the pictures in the wiki post. for me they show up as links, like this

 

post-16859-0-48338900-1452104172_thumb.p

 

and if I click on them I get this:

 

post-16859-0-11988800-1452104217_thumb.p

Giovanni Garcea

Cool! They all show up in line with the text. The attachments are still not accessible, but it doesn't matter because they are already visible within the post. Thanks!

Ryan Reynolds

Refined my form hoping I've got it now.

 

 

 

Ryan Reynolds

Bump,  I was dealing with some low back issues so wasn't pushing the mobility on the forward portion, I'm back to my previous form now.

Aside: can't wait to listen to Coach on Rob Wolf and Tim Ferris podcasts.

Ryan Reynolds

I'm going to stick with these one more block because one side seems to take much more effort than the other.  No one has commented if my form is now correct.