This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1-iM Form Check & Questions

Started by HB_Ron, January 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 85 Views

HB_Ron

Hey people,

I'm stuck on this iM for a LONG period of time.

I hope you can help me out with this(I'll give you a big virtual hug of appreciation ;) )

 

1. Is the distance of the shoulders' width in my video acceptable for mastery?

 

2. I was sitting on a towel to elevate myself - otherwise I can't really keep my lumbar spine comfortably

straight. Will this iM not be considered mastered until I can perform this without an elevated surface?

 

3. I used 1.25kg/2.8lbs plate. Mastery says minimum 5lbs. So when I increase the weight should I also increase shoulder width and over time decrease the distance?

 

4. How's my form generally speaking ?

Thanks a lot!!

Alessandro Mainente

Lean is good, hands width should be decreased some cm more and yes you should take of the towel under the but.

HB_Ron

Wow that was a quick reply. Awesome thank you Alex!

At least lean is okay. :icon_cool:  I will decrease a bit more and update again (with the towel under until the position gets easier)