This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 Strength element tips

Started by Young Chan, January 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 427 Views

Young Chan

I just recently got a "thumbs up" on my SL/PE2 strength element by Community Manager Cole Dano.

 

I was going through everyone else's form check on SL/PE2 and noticed some common errors that Cole was correcting. So I compiled some of the tips and added pictures of me doing them.

 

1. Free Standing Arm

- Should be fixed relative to your body from start to end of the rep.

- Do not reach the elbow down to the floor. Your body as a whole should be rotating so that the elbow reaches the floor.

 

Pictures to demonstrate

post-20339-0-31594500-1452091247.png

post-20339-0-83111400-1452091250.png

 

2. Torso + hip

- Your head, torso, and hip should be fixed in a straight line and rotated together.

- Don't raise the hips so much. Some people have raised it so much that the body was arched. You want them straight.

 

Pictures 

post-20339-0-79259000-1452091253.png

post-20339-0-88433700-1452091256.png

 

References

Posts by Cole Dano

post-20339-0-52725700-1452091261.pngpost-20339-0-92967100-1452091265.png

post-20339-0-11660600-1452091270.png

post-20339-0-01201700-1452091658.png

I tried to start a new topic on the F1 Wiki forum but I couldn't. Does only select people have rights to post on the Wiki?

 

 

I hope this is helpful :P

post-20339-0-31594500-1452091247_thumb.p

post-20339-0-83111400-1452091250_thumb.p

post-20339-0-79259000-1452091253_thumb.p

post-20339-0-88433700-1452091256_thumb.p

post-20339-0-52725700-1452091261_thumb.p

post-20339-0-92967100-1452091265_thumb.p

post-20339-0-11660600-1452091270_thumb.p

post-20339-0-01201700-1452091658_thumb.p

Cole Dano

 I just now am seeing this, great post Young Chan!

Luke Searra

Great post Young!