High Bar - Back uprise to handstand

Started by lyzis, October 11, 2009 · 4 Replies · 2,493 Views

lyzis

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to learn this movement but it seems to be very hard for me...

In fact, I think my problem is from my tap because even if I shoot with all my strengh I'm just reaching the 45° degree above the horizontal...

So does anyone have some advice for me? I really want to have this basic skill...

Thank's!

braindx

If you have a video it would be easier to critique...

Blairbob

Please describe the kind of tap you are using if you cannot show video.

lyzis

I'm sorry I can't post any pictures/videos...

What I would to know is how did you learn or how do you teach this movement?

What are the steps which lead to it?

braindx
lyzis said:
I'm sorry I can't post any pictures/videos...

What I would to know is how did you learn or how do you teach this movement?

What are the steps which lead to it?

Can you do front giants?

How about a huge underswing from support and/or from back hip circle?

You need both a big cast from the bottom, and knowledge of the front giant tap in order to do this.