This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 + im

Started by Patrik Sch, January 5, 2016 · 2 Replies · 97 Views

Patrik Sch

Hi! How is my form in these excercises? I feel like I have been stuck with this ROM in the PE for several months, even though I have been doing the stretch series every week for six months. Jefferson Curls have been getting lower, though. I am doing them with 20kg at this point.

 

I appreciate any feedback!

 

 

 

 

Thanks!

Garrick Sevilla

Your legs are too close together in the PE.  Also, Zach recommends putting your palms flat on the floor, which forces you to sit upright and rely more compression strength to elevate the legs instead of leaning backward.  The stretch series is great for passive pancake flexibility, but straddle ups also require active flexibility so consider supplementing with some of the later Manna iMs that train this.

 

Not much to say on the Jefferson Curls.  Eventually you will be able to touch your head to your shins.

Patrik Sch

Sounds like solid advice. I read somewhere about starting the later MN>im progressions early to master MN/PE2. I guess i shouldn't have waited to implement that :)

 

Thanks for replying!