This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Pro+ LOG question

Started by JessieJames, January 5, 2016 · 3 Replies · 132 Views

JessieJames

Hi all,

 

I am hoping that someone can clarify a quick question that I have. When I log into my foundations course through GB Pro + and start workout I am able to view two multi view videos and right below that is my log and  a space for notes. There is a small check box that says iM Completed, my question is do I check the box if I complete the iM even though I haven't mastered the full range of motion? Or do I leave that box unchecked unless I can flawlessly complete the iM with full range of motion? I hope that my question makes sense.

 

Thank you in advance.

Henry Skinner

I would also like to know what the protocol is here.

Cole Dano

Not an official answer but I would say check it, and make a note.

 

When you get to mastery level of the PE, and if the iM is still lagging then, don't check it so the system doesn't advance you prematurely.

JessieJames

Cole thank you so much, that is exactly what I did. I appreciate the response.