This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1 + iM: Mastery test

Started by Primalisten, January 5, 2016 · 0 Replies · 46 Views

Primalisten

 

Yes, it's enough to post only one set in the form check forums and I will do so from now on. 
However, I intend to video myself at a minimum every time I make an attempt at mastery of a PE. 

Today I started the (new) gymnastic bodies journey, and I will stay on PE1 for all elements except for the HBP/PE1 which I feel I can handle. 
Please come with comments though! 

Strength was not a big issue here. A bit of pain in the muscles on the last set, but otherwise fine. 
Form is perhaps not perfect though. I feel though that I can handle the strength requirements of this PE and could move on to PE2, where I will probably stay for a looong time ;)