When I read this I was having a hard time believing it was doable long term, but here it goes. Someone made a claim that an individual does a workout where they do 32 reps in descending sets to 1 rep (32, 31, 30, 29...3, 2, 1) for pull ups, dips, and pushups, everyday. I'm not promoting it, suggesting it is the ideal way to do bodyweight progression, or favoring it in any way, I'm just getting it out there due to my own curiosity. I may be wrong, but I can't see this being done 365 days a year without injury, because even GTG has breaks. Plus, the daily time involved would be outrageous.
A high volume bodyweight workout.
Started by JL, October 10, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,776 Views
Some of those people who do high rep feats do stuff like this but generally to note they lack or lose a lot of power and their max rep per set generally drops off before working endurance stuff like this if you read some of their journals on it.