Try these l-sit spins!

Started by Kuboy, January 5, 2016 · 3 Replies · 2,684 Views

Kuboy

Hi all,

 

For a while now I've been breakdancing and one of my favourite moves to do is l-sit spins or circles (not sure of their exact name). Please note that my bum is in fact off the floor the entire time!

 

 

From experience, even the most elite dancers I train with are impressed by this move!

 

I just thought I'd share it with you guys if you were looking for a way to spice up your l-sit training.

 

I'm actually already in the process of making a tutorial for this, so if anyone is struggling with this first try then hopefully I'll be able to help very soon!

 

Peace,

 

Kuboy.

 

 

Kuboy
katlinchen said:

Great work!

Actually a very common move in sports aerobics, done in L-Sit, Straddle L-Sit and V-Sit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/5ef__Kg0yZ/?taken-by=piinuuzzzh_

Dayum, that's cool! You probably can't get as much speed in the v-sit version however it's definitely going on my goals list!

korija

Next up: Manna spins? Planche spins? i heard it works your core hard.