This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Roadmap for a beginner

Started by karacura, January 4, 2016 · 4 Replies · 217 Views

karacura

Hi,

 

I am 42 and played soccer, did short term fitness activities (approx. 2 months in a year).

Last 3 years (after marriage :) i stopped doing these, i am 85 kg / 177 cm.

 

I am a little bit confused, what roadmap should i follow as a beginner ?

Does starter pack (F1&H1) include warm-up and streching ?

Should i imagine Streching series as standalone progress ?

If streching series are designed to be worked simultaneously with F1&H1, how can i know which streching should be performed in a explained step of F1 or H1 ? 

 

Regards, 

 

Alessandro Mainente

For a beginner in GST F1 and H1 is a must, stretch series will increase the development of both.

MissSmile

Hello!

I just bought  F1&H1  and feel kind of lost. Not sure which is the right way to start and not able to find workout I have to follow.

I would very appreciate your help!

Oleksandra

trw

You'll always be performing the same stretches in the same order in the stretch series regardless of where you are elsewhere in the curriculum. The only thing that changes is your flexibility.

 

Foundation does not have a specific warmup included but there is a recommended guideline you can follow. Mobility work is an integral part of all Foundation and Handstand courses but is considered limbering compared to the "hard stretching" of the stretch courses. If you buy the starter pack, read all the intro articles closely. The programming is very clear.

KSTL

.