Hi! How am I performing this im? I have been working on this for a while and made some progress, but I suspect I am not quite there yet. Any adjustments I need to make?
(I am the guy to the left, with the bar over my head
)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patrik Sch, January 4, 2016 · 4 Replies · 116 Views
Hi! How am I performing this im? I have been working on this for a while and made some progress, but I suspect I am not quite there yet. Any adjustments I need to make?
(I am the guy to the left, with the bar over my head
)
Increase the hands distance until you can fully open the shoulders. do not sacrifice rom for less hands width.
That´s a cool craddle!
The baby will get the hang of doing hollow rocks soon. ![]()
Thanks for commenting, Alessandro. I'll keep working, with a wider grip.
Does this look any better?
Thanks!