This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Marking tasks

Started by Geoff, January 4, 2016 · 6 Replies · 252 Views

Geoff

I tried marking the 1L water drinking task today. I do get a pop up saying that I saved the task for today and that it can be updated later. When, however, the page is reloaded, the task is unmarked again. This way I do not know whether the task was stored correctly. Is there a page that contains an overview of which tasks were saved today?

Cory Fair
Geoff said:

I tried marking the 1L water drinking task today. I do get a pop up saying that I saved the task for today and that it can be updated later. When, however, the page is reloaded, the task is unmarked again. This way I do not know whether the task was stored correctly. Is there a page that contains an overview of which tasks were saved today?

 

If you got the popup that it saved, it saved. If something does not appear to work correct, use the /help/ link to report it.

strme

i see no new task today. only water task. and kilogram boxes disappear cant find them.

Cory Fair

At this point, everyone will still be on the first task. The next can't be unlocked until Thursday.

strme

For your info Cory. Yesterday(monday) i saved the task and i get pop up window only.

Cole Dano

Don't worry, as long as you got the pop up window the task has been saved.

 

Just keep drinking your water!

strme

Hehe i am hungryy.

Just kidding :D