whole video is amazing but check out at 4:08!
I know it does not take strength but still a cool move. I have never seen it before
Started by katlinchen, January 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 3,796 Views
whole video is amazing but check out at 4:08!
I know it does not take strength but still a cool move. I have never seen it before
You mean , x-locates on canes?, Arevik Seyranyan did both in/dis-locates at the end of her routine(also see those mannas and high manna), video seen so many times, including here, i.e.:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/12023-insane-handbalancing/
piotro said:You mean , x-locates on canes?, Arevik Seyranyan did both in/dis-locates at the end of her routine(also see those mannas and high manna), video seen so many times, including here, i.e.:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/12023-insane-handbalancing/
OMG Thank You! I have never seen that. Unbelievable!!!!
I showed it to my friend. She has no idea about the whole gymnastics/handbalacing thing. She obviously finds all of it amazing, but (and I have experienced that soooo many times!) she can not tell what is really hard and what just looks cool. When she did the high manna I was so flashed and my friend said "Why are you so amazed she is only doing a handstand?!" and when she did the contortion handstand she was like "whoop that looks cool".
Everytime I experience that I want to immediately tell everyone how hard easy looking things are in reality!!!
For example, all of my friends always think walkovers are soo cool looking and hard. And when I do a L Sit handstand some said "well, you could do a handstand anyway". Until I ask them to do an L-Sit on floor, then they get it ![]()