This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Pro+ Integration of Online Classes with F1 and H1

Started by CRomero, January 3, 2016 · 5 Replies · 577 Views

CRomero

It looks like some bugs are getting worked out of the GB Pro+ that was just released for F1. While I wait on those, I have been looking online classes that come along with GB Pro+  - any suggestions on how those are integrated into the training cirrculum? They have a few model templates which seem to show these courses as training to subsitute out for a day I might normally do F1 or H1 training?

 

Anyone using these classes for additional mobility work for hips or shoulders? I am trying to be mindful of how much additional load these classes can contribute to the existing F1 or H1 progressions. Maybe this will make more sense once the bugs get worked out, but I would appreciate feedback from those experienced in the group.

 

Thanks.

 

Carlo

Coach Sommer

- No, there is no integration.  Online classes are merely supplemental work you may choose to do on days off and are not to replace F1/H1 training.

 

- What bugs are you experiencing?

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

CRomero

Coach Sommer, thank you for the clarification for the online classes.

As for the bug - When I tried to use the "Start Workout" button under the Daily tab under the template set up, there were no follow along videos. What came up was a page with my workout template information loaded on it, but I could not input additional information. I also tried checking the videos under the individual PE skills for possible additional content but they had remained the same.

Hope this is helpful in case others are having the same issue.

Thanks,

Carlo

Cole Dano

If you find something that's not working like you think it should or have technical question just drop Cory a note using the Help button on the top right of the forum main menu.

Cory doesn't follow the forum since he's already very busy on the back end.

This thing is so new that the rest of us are all still learning how it works.

Cory Fair
ewethestuff said:

Feedback from my first experience:

 

Some of the videos have nice loud sound cues with counted out reps which makes it much easier to follow along. Really enjoyed that. The quieter ones are much harder to follow since you can't stare at the screen constantly during workout. If there are future videos added I vote for emphasizing the sound cues. Perhaps even adding a stand-alone narrator akin to what Coach does in the stretch series full class videos.

 

 

Overall I'm a big fan of this new feature. I like having a strict pace to follow, and also like how easy it is to log workouts. As someone who works out alone at home I think all the follow-along videos for stretch and now F1 and H1 are exactly what I've been looking for. Takes a lot  of the guesswork out of everything.

 

 

All the videos should be sharing the same audio track. Again any technical issues should be sent via /help/ instead of here.

 

PE4-6 are being filmed and rolled out on a weekly basis as new weeks are completed.

ihsasum

I experienced the same problem with Start Workout not showing videos and anywhere to record reps etc. I emailed Cory a few times (great help) and now everything works perfectly.