This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Negative Hanging Leg lifts (MN/PE6) can't get into top position

Started by Fabian Nalle, January 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 286 Views

Fabian Nalle

Hi,

 

I have followed all previous progressions and have mastered 1/2 HLL with a 10sec. pause at the top.

However, I cannot get into the top position (hips high -> extend legs (toes touching top)) on stall bars. I have troubles lifting my hips/knees that high...when doing them on a bar I have no problems at all.

 

This is the only element I am still in F1, any advice on how to fix my issue?

 

Thank you in advance,

Fabian

Alessandro Mainente

PLease post IM 5 for mobility evaluation and PE6 for technical evaluation.

Ravn

Hey Fabian. You need a better pike. Allow your body to 'relax' and sit deeper into the pike. Easier said than done, it takes time to achieve. 

 

You could also begin to work the two next iM in the MN-series. And, if you have the H2 course, do the two first iM's, they're gold.

Fabian Nalle

Ravn,

Thanks for your Feedback, will work on my pike more!

PS: I can just See a code in my post instead of an embedded Video hm