This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by The Hansenator, January 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 182 Views

The Hansenator

Hello,

 

First I should explain that I had a couple of set backs and got out of shape so I'm kind of starting over again near the beginning.

 

My shoulder keeps wanting to come up during hinge rows. I try to focus on keeping it down but after a few reps it really wants come up towards my ear.

 

Is there anything that can help reinforce good shoulder position for this?

 

Thanks.

trw

I like to add a 30 second hold or two in the top position at the end of my workout. I recently restarted the program as well after time off traveling. The holds have made the reps feel stronger. I might increase the hold times as they feel easier.

The Hansenator

Thanks.

 

I've been doing that but the shoulder kind of drifts around while I'm holding the position. I discovered today that if I really concentrate on pinching the shoulder blades together and down if feels more solid and I can feel some new muscles getting sore. I think this will help.