This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation schedule advice

Started by TomParr, January 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 266 Views

TomParr

Hello all,

I'd like to get the forums view of this schedule, whether it can be improved up on and if I'd be missing too much of a stimulus by splitting some of the elements.

 

M- FL/ HBP/SLS

T- SPL/MN/RC

W-FL/SL

T- SPL/MN/RC

F-FL/ HBP/ SLS

+SL element added in when I have an easy day at work

 

I've tried to split the PE's I find most strenuous up to 1 a day and pair it with a elements which i find my mobility is the deficiency. 

I have difficulty with finding correct ppt in FL so thought 3 sessions a week would give me more practice.

 

Thanks in advance

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Why don't you want to do a 4 day split then?

TomParr

I'm a tree surgeon so spend most days climbing and have previously found the endurance aspect of F4 to much on top of this both physically and motivation wise.

 

I was stuck on the lower progressions on all these when I was following F4 so I was doing higher rep schemes for all exercises and it proved to much.

 

If anyone else is in a similar situation, doing a labor intensive job and trying to train consistently, and found a schedule that you've made good progress on please share.

shughes89

Tom did you mean F1? If not you'll want the other forum.

TomParr

Ah yea I meant f1 using the 4 day split