This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Questions

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, January 2, 2016 · 13 Replies · 592 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello!

Thrive One looks awesome!

I have some questions about the program that I would love to have answered in order for me and others to understand the program better.

1. Do I need to wait until Monday to start the task?

2. Once I started I need to post "before" photo in the unlocked profile section. What is meant by a before photo and what is the unlocked profile section?

3. It says that we will get tasks every Monday and Thursday, so if I started Monday task, I'm just adding to it the Thursday task and end every one of the tasks six days from when I started it?

4. How do I get the next task? What getting the program to now if I did the first task and if I'm ready to get the second?

Thank you, I think this will be an awesome journey with the GB Thrive!

Mark Schoenhard

I've already drank half a gallon of water.  What if you don't want Sunday off?  Nice work everyone. 

Cory Fair
Itamar sha said:

Hello!

Thrive One looks awesome!

I have some questions about the program that I would love to have answered in order for me and others to understand the program better.

1. Do I need to wait until Monday to start the task?

2. Once I started I need to post "before" photo in the unlocked profile section. What is meant by a before photo and what is the unlocked profile section?

3. It says that we will get tasks every Monday and Thursday, so if I started Monday task, I'm just adding to it the Thursday task and end every one of the tasks six days from when I started it?

4. How do I get the next task? What getting the program to now if I did the first task and if I'm ready to get the second?

Thank you, I think this will be an awesome journey with the GB Thrive!

 

1. You can start ahead but Monday is the official date for tracking. Think of the Mon-Sat schedule like an event. You get one shot per week at getting your tasks right. This is so you train yourself mentally to change behavior. If you could restart at anytime it would be far less important to get it right from the get go.

 

2. Monday will open up a couple new areas. A before photo is just a photo of where you're at now so you can visually compare the difference later.

 

3. We'll handle what tasks you do when, don't worry you'll only need to check a box :)

 

4. You get to start earning your next task on Monday.

 

There's also the added benefit of community with this type of Mon-Sat schedule. I strongly recommend taking advantage of this forum to keep yourself accountable and on track.

Cory Fair
Mark Schoenhard said:

I've already drank half a gallon of water.  What if you don't want Sunday off?  Nice work everyone. 

You don't have to take it off if it's a habit you've mastered to where it's second nature. If it's still a habit in process, the day off is a good reward and helps prevent burnout. We're going after slow but permanent progress.

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Cory Fair said:

1. You can start ahead but Monday is the official date for tracking. Think of the Mon-Sat schedule like an event. You get one shot per week at getting your tasks right. This is so you train yourself mentally to change behavior. If you could restart at anytime it would be far less important to get it right from the get go.

 

2. Monday will open up a couple new areas. A before photo is just a photo of where you're at now so you can visually compare the difference later.

 

3. We'll handle what tasks you do when, don't worry you'll only need to check a box :)

 

4. You get to start earning your next task on Monday.

 

There's also the added benefit of community with this type of Mon-Sat schedule. I strongly recommend taking advantage of this forum to keep yourself accountable and on track.

Thank you Cory. The before photo is a photo of me that I need to take every day in the morning? Also, the unlocked profile section is one of those areas that will open on Monday?

Bro'

Yes, the profile section will unlock on Monday. As for the before photo, I don't think you'll take one everyday. Just one on Monday and then one later, maybe when you finish Level 1 or something like that, to see the difference.

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Bro said:

Yes, the profile section will unlock on Monday. As for the before photo, I don't think you'll take one everyday. Just one on Monday and then one later, maybe when you finish Level 1 or something like that, to see the difference.

Ok thank you! One more think I didn't understand is how do I let the program know that I have finish the task 6 days in a row?

Let me know if I'm asking silly questions that will be answered on Monday.. I just want to understand it right!

Boki

You'll probably have to check a box on a daily basis to confirm that you've accomplished your daily task once it becomes available on Monday/Thursday.

Jeff Serven
Mark Schoenhard said:

I've already drank half a gallon of water.  What if you don't want Sunday off?  Nice work everyone. 

Mark, good work with the water. You dont have to take sunday off.  The reason I give Sundays off is simple. Mental health! Just as important as physiology is psychology. 

 

I've been to the top ten list of the worst places on this globe and I had a blast doing it. Why? Because of the people I was with.

 

Sunday is the time to eat some junk food while watching the game with your friends or go out to dinner.

 

This is the long term sustainable approach. We are here to win the war not just a battle. 

 

  

Jeff Serven
Bro said:

Yes, the profile section will unlock on Monday. As for the before photo, I don't think you'll take one everyday. Just one on Monday and then one later, maybe when you finish Level 1 or something like that, to see the difference.

Exactly! 1 "before" photo and 1 "after" photo. These pictures are for you. People often have a hard time giving themselves credit for the work they have done and this is my way of not letting you do that. 

 

When you take the photo try to make them as similar as possible. Same outfit, against the same wall, same time of day, same lights on, same camera and finally, same angle. 

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Jeff Serven said:

Exactly! 1 "before" photo and 1 "after" photo. These pictures are for you. People often have a hard time giving themselves credit for the work they have done and this is my way of not letting you do that. 

 

When you take the photo try to make them as similar as possible. Same outfit, against the same wall, same time of day, same lights on, same camera and finally, same angle.

Thank you Jeff! I'm waiting for monday then to start the course!

Itamar sha'ashuaS

I saw the email that has been sent and I just want to make sure I got it right.

I'm uploading the before photo and writing the starting weight and current weight and click save. After that I'm drinking 1L of water today and in the night marking it as completed in the "tasks" page. After that I'm starting my journal, which I didn't quite understand what it is.. Can someone correct me and explain about the steps?

Alessandro Pantanella

Where should we post out Form Checks, I videos myself while drinking 1L of water and want to make sure my tempo is correct...

 

...of course I'm just kidding LOL

Alessandro Pantanella
Itamar sha said:

I saw the email that has been sent and I just want to make sure I got it right.

I'm uploading the before photo and writing the starting weight and current weight and click save. After that I'm drinking 1L of water today and in the night marking it as completed in the "tasks" page. After that I'm starting my journal, which I didn't quite understand what it is.. Can someone correct me and explain about the steps?

I think this is correct.

About the journal, to my understanding just take pictures of your meals and upload them every day so you can visually see how you're eating now and how your habits are improving with time.