This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Accessing weekly workout plans

Started by Tony Keane, January 1, 2016 · 1 Replies · 122 Views

Tony Keane

I have just started the foundation series again from scratch. I had started it last year and was going well for a few months before work commitments got in the way of my progression. I am now starting again and eager to catch up to where I was; what I would like to do is print off the weekly workout plans for up to 6 months, is this possible as I seem to be only able to access workout plans for 2 weeks in advance? 

 

Cheers,

 

Tony

Cory Fair
Tony Keane said:

I have just started the foundation series again from scratch. I had started it last year and was going well for a few months before work commitments got in the way of my progression. I am now starting again and eager to catch up to where I was; what I would like to do is print off the weekly workout plans for up to 6 months, is this possible as I seem to be only able to access workout plans for 2 weeks in advance? 

 

Cheers,

 

Tony

My life as a coach would be incredibly easy if I could write out a 6 month program and have my clients never need to deviate from that. Realistically though you're going to need to make adjustments long before then. Two weeks ahead is plenty in that context. :)