I was wondering how I can sign up for the HS challenge without facebook. I don't want it signed up on my email, could you set it up on a different email for me? I can DM whichever mod is able to do it this email.
Thanks!
Started by vannybute, January 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,995 Views
I was wondering how I can sign up for the HS challenge without facebook. I don't want it signed up on my email, could you set it up on a different email for me? I can DM whichever mod is able to do it this email.
Thanks!
vannybute said:I was wondering how I can sign up for the HS challenge without facebook. I don't want it signed up on my email, could you set it up on a different email for me? I can DM whichever mod is able to do it this email.
Thanks!
Nope. The GB HS Challenge is a facebook only GB event.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Okay. Thanks!