different equipment

Started by hannahandstand, January 1, 2016 · 0 Replies · 1,546 Views

hannahandstand

Happy New Year to everyone :)

I wanted to know how different exercises are on different equipment?

Specifically I mean Leg Lifts, Pullovers, Inverted Hangs, Kip Extensions, V-Hangs, L-Hangs, Skin the Cats, Pull Ups on a Pull-Up Bar, Stall Bars, a Trapeze, an Aerial Hoop or on Aerial Silks or a Rope!

There are soo many variations of all the exercises on the different equipment.

Which would be the best/worst? I guess they all work slightly different muscle groups, but is there one thing that makes one apparatus better than the other?


I think stall bars and pull-up bar are about the same, with the difference that I personally thing a bar is better because you can "Skin the Cat" and " Pullover" and do an Inverted Hang!

But I don't know for the trapeze because it moves, I think this is really hard.

Curious about your opinion.