Click here for information on options for viewing the World Championships beginning this coming Oct 15. Hopefully we will get to see Gymnastic Bodies moderator Gregor in action!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, October 8, 2009 · 10 Replies · 2,760 Views
Click here for information on options for viewing the World Championships beginning this coming Oct 15. Hopefully we will get to see Gymnastic Bodies moderator Gregor in action!
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Sweet. Thank you, Coach.
Does anyone know if they have a good boss button?
Sounds awesome Coach. I'm excited to watch.
Just to let you know, I've been training BtGB style for 5 months and I've never been stronger or leaner.
Jonathon
That Universal Sports website has a lot of great things on it. I am going to watch some of the non-televised material for sure. Thanks for the link, Coach.
.....or another option is the one i chose, i will be sitting just infront of the rings on finals day! ![]()
(sorry, had to boast a little... i'm so excited!)
Ricky :wink:
rickythadondawson maybe you can try and have a word with Gregor outside of the competitions ![]()
You can watch them on Rai Sport on satellite tv!
Can't wait to see jovtchev!
Razz said:Can't wait to see jovtchev!
and pegan too! They are 36 and 35 years old!
GRRRRR "this program is not available in your area"
joys of living in the middle east......... ![]()
![]()
hope it goes on youtube
I recorded all the male events so far, I would like to share them but they are over 4 gb... ![]()