hi everybody, i just wanted to ask some tips to improve my shoulder flexion. I'am even taking a wider grip to do so, but my shoulder flexion doen't look enough. Any advice? Thanks for any tip!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dani88, December 31, 2015 · 4 Replies · 149 Views
hi everybody, i just wanted to ask some tips to improve my shoulder flexion. I'am even taking a wider grip to do so, but my shoulder flexion doen't look enough. Any advice? Thanks for any tip!
You have tight lats for sure, on TB stretch series there are interesting lats exercises.
thank Alessandro! I'll work on that. Do you suggest me to work only un flexion with TB or working it together with this iM? Can keep working on this like i am doing be useful given my tightness? Thanks again
That looks quite good.