Planche lean training check

Started by Aidan Bentham, December 31, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,406 Views

Pafke

Nice !

Aidan Bentham

Thank God! Haha, form first, thank you.

Alexander Egebak

That is a pretty good lean.

 

When you have this much lean I would recommend you to do the leans elevated. This mimics the planche shape better, and you can work on being completely horizontal (feet must be elevated to shoulder height). Simultaneously, do these these planche leans to test how far you can go, but the bulk of your training should be on the elevated planche leans and the freestanding variations.

Aidan Bentham

Yeah I'm trying to build a solid basic level of strength currently. I did jump to tuck planche and advanced tuck but the form was completely wrong as it was said in some of my previous topics. I assumed if I could lift my feet off the ground I could do it but that's not strictly true. :D

I found planche leans elevated easier? Unless I'm performing them wrong. I'll test it. Thanks for the feedback!