Hello!
Just a quick form check of the tiptoe press. If anyone could review this, it would be greatly appreciated!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Stephan, December 30, 2015 · 4 Replies · 96 Views
Hello!
Just a quick form check of the tiptoe press. If anyone could review this, it would be greatly appreciated!
Keep forward pressure in your shoulders so they don't lean back so far. Otherwise very good.
Thanks a lot, Cole! I will keep that in mind!
I will still have to lean a little forward if I keep most of the weight on my hands, so it counterbalances the legs, right?
The shoulders can come forward a little, just keep pressure in the shoulders even as they move forward, It looks like you are totally relaxing that pressure.
I see, thank you for that clarification! I'll keep an eye on it next time.