This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

lower back discomfort

Started by FlyingCreature, December 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 153 Views

FlyingCreature

Hi,

 

I just started with starter package with F1 and H1. I history of hurting my my lower back before during gym workouts. but I was doing fine and while I was following HS\PE1 , I started to feel lower back discomefort after the exercises.

 

should I continue or stop??

Alessandro Mainente

Check and physio in order to evaluate the problem. you should not work with pain.

Cole Dano

As Alessandro says, please get it checked out before continuing.

 

There shouldn't be much in PE1 to cause lower back problems.

 

Once you get it checked out and have an OK to proceed, make sure to video yourself and submit a form check.  This was we can be sure you aren't doing something that is causing the issue.

vannybute

You should get it checked out by the doctor. If it turns out to be simply muscle tightness/APT, definitely stretch your hip flexors and hamstrings to relieve the pain. MS/FS series and stretches for those skills should help, and there are many threads with good hip flexor stretches on this forum.