So my gym's Smith machine is often being used! Would you believe it?
How about doing the pushups on rings when I can't find something stable to push on?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by shughes89, December 29, 2015 · 2 Replies · 110 Views
So my gym's Smith machine is often being used! Would you believe it?
How about doing the pushups on rings when I can't find something stable to push on?
Generally most commercial gyms have 2 things that you could use.
box jumps platforms
The yoga steps you can stack on top of each other.
I don't think using the rings would be a good idea Bc it adds instability and that will make the exercise harder, and if you're only on PE1, then you probably aren't conditioned to be using the rings and go to a support hold at the top of each rep.
A bar in a squat rack or on a bench press rack will work too. Add a little weight on the bar to stabilize it.