Hey everyone,
I developed, and have been nursing, an annoying shoulder injury for about a month now. I believe I pushed too far too fast on my planche and back lever work but I can't be certain. The supinated grip on the back lever seemed to be much much more difficult for me and also I think I spread my hands too far trying to not lay on my lats. My stupidity. So, my current issue is a deep shoulder tension and pinch only through the over head range of motion. However, when bearing a load there is no pain. I am doing everything I can in my diet so as not to get any inflammation from my food (fish oil, strict paleo diet, etc.)
For join mobility, I have been doing everything under the sun for at least 10 reps at a time.
My questions: should I continue to train but be aware of the injury and stop the exercise when I feel it? Should I just rest entirely for 2 weeks and only do joint mobility work? Should I do much higher rep ranges with the mobility work? Contrast baths?
I definitely have a problem and this pain is more disconcerting than anything, I just don't want it to develop into something much worse. Any comments, links are welcome.