Ok so I've just about got a back limber thanks to the bridge stretch videos plus doing 1-2 bridge wall walks every day as part of my morning mini training ( 1-2 sets of sPL, sFL, HS, BWW, Pancake & Straddle Lever & some IMs w.e I feel like )
I've begun using a diamond hand position for bridges and my arms are in line with my shoulders however my legs are bent and straddled, still pretty wide.
Should I work on doing the bridge wall walks with legs closer together and work towards keeping them straight before I start trying to kick over to perform a back walk over?
I have started doing some leg lifts after walking down the wall into the bridge however my compression (is it compression?), anyway my ability to get my leg high while in the bridge is abysmal. I have front splits just about but that's passive flexibility and this is active obviously.
I was going to just start doing more leg lifts while in the bridge to get the strength to kick over, while over time bringing my legs closer in during the wall walk/back limber... But I thought I'd ask incase I maybe need to get a full straight legged, feet together back limber before trying to kick over.
One thing I'm unsure on as well - do I really need to get my legs STRAIGHT during the descent of a back limber? It feels like that is going to be impossible lol and I'm sure I've misread the straight leg thing somewhere along the line - surely there's some bending at the knees in a back limber?
Thanks for any help ![]()
David