This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Middle splits progress pics.

Started by Dale, December 29, 2015 · 2 Replies · 502 Views

Dale

Just started the stretch series and thought would do progress pics every 4 weeks or so. I'm not sure if this is where I should put it if others want to join in. But here is my bench mark 1st angle reading. (Give or take a few) :)

How EXCITING

post-7878-0-40495400-1451347086_thumb.pn

Primalisten

Well that's a nice start Dale, but there seems to be something wrong with your face! 

;) 
No, but seriously it seems like a good idea to take photos of your progress. 
I will probably do the same from now on, but perhaps choose to post it in the workout log forum. 

Cameron Williams

I agree - great idea to take photos each month!

I find I get discouraged now and then with MS, so this would be an excellent reminder that I actually am making progress.

Cheers man,

Cam