Hello
I would be most grateful if you can give me feedback on my form.
PE
im
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by JohanT, December 28, 2015 · 5 Replies · 115 Views
Hello
I would be most grateful if you can give me feedback on my form.
PE
im
In PE ppt more and it will be ok. Im looks good. ![]()
More protraction and depression is needed.
Open completely your hips, they should reach the floor before the shoulders.
Pe looks good. Idk about the im
Thank you for all your comments, I have made a new vid where I try to protract, depress and open the hips more.
I have to say that I find it hard to not pike the hips a bit at the top when I try to protract more, I guess I have to work on it more.
Here is the new video, I am grateful for any critique.
Hello again
I have 3 new videos. the 2 first ones are from last week and the last one is from today.
I am able to do 4x 12 reps but I have gone back to block 2 to correct my form, and I am now working on 4x9 reps, they are fairly easy though.
I know this is silly since this is just simple push ups, but since I found out that I do not do them with proper form I have started to watch my form in the mirror, trying to correct every detail, but it seems like I am using so much energy trying to correct everything that it all becomes a mess in my head and I do not know what is right or wrong.
My focus is: protract and depress the scapula at the top, though it seems like I do not depress enough sometimes.
I try to squeeze my glutes and tension my abs to be hollow, I also lock out my elbows at the top.
It just seems mind boggling how hard I find it to put it all together sometimes.
Anyway here is videos