Hi all,
MId-point form check - as always thanks for any comments and merry Christmas all! ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mike_B, December 23, 2015 · 1 Replies · 42 Views
Hi all,
MId-point form check - as always thanks for any comments and merry Christmas all! ![]()
Thanks Zach - the straddle is something I can focus on right away - the loss of PPT I think is a capacity issue I'll have to work through over a number of weeks.
With the table - I've found improvements to my starting technique through hpmoving my feet slightly further from the body, moving win a straight arm, and just trying to squeeze my glutes and push the hips through when returning to table - I think if I stick with these points I'm guessing it's just a matter of gradual refinement and building up capacity.