This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2

Started by Matthew Berghella, December 23, 2015 · 4 Replies · 55 Views

Matthew Berghella

I'm hoping I can move on.  Are there any issues?

 

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Pantanella

Solid but I think the im needs to be 10 reps each side. It would be 10 total if it's an exercise where every rep you alternate sides.

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/13404-foundation-one-exercise-faq/

 

How do the repetition counts work?

  • For single-limbed elements, e.g. RC/PE1>iM, complete the repetition or time count on each side.

  • For elements which alternate directions, e.g. RC/PE4>iM, count each side as a rep. (unless explicitly indicated, as in sPL/PE2>iM). That is, left + right = two reps.

  • For other elements, complete a single set as instructed.

Matthew Berghella

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro.

 

For elements which alternate directions, e.g. RC/PE4>iM, count each side as a rep. (unless explicitly indicated, as in sPL/PE2>iM). That is, left + right = two reps.

 

I understand the above instruction to mean do 5 reps on each side to make a total of 10 for SL/PE2im, which has alternate directions.

Alessandro Pantanella
Matthew Berghella said:

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro.

 

For elements which alternate directions, e.g. RC/PE4>iM, count each side as a rep. (unless explicitly indicated, as in sPL/PE2>iM). That is, left + right = two reps.

 

I understand the above instruction to mean do 5 reps on each side to make a total of 10 for SL/PE2im, which has alternate directions.

I may be wrong but I interpret alternating directions like one left one right like in SLS/PE1>im. In this case you do the reps for one direction first and then change direction so you're not actually alternating.

 

To make sure check other discussion about this topic

ausswe

10r is the total amount not 10 each side