This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1 + iM

Started by Young Chan, December 22, 2015 · 2 Replies · 61 Views

Young Chan

https://youtu.be/phaTtJgDX9I

SLS/PE1 Side view (5th set)

 

https://youtu.be/y2oA0ZQkanA

SLS/PE1 > iM Side view (4th set)

 

https://youtu.be/6AiRRmov7NA

SLS/PE1 > iM Front view (5th set)

 

I'm a little confused with the repetitions for the mobility. Is it 10 reps per side? Or 5 reps per side with total of 10 reps?

 

Mobility side view is to show that I'm reaching parallel and how much my knee is going forward.

Front view to show how far my hips are swivelling.

 

Good enough to move on?

 

Thanks in advance!

Ryan Reynolds

Wow your deck squat looks absolutely effortless.

 

It's 5 per side total of 10.  A coach will confirm but I'd say you've got it.

Young Chan
Ryan Reynolds said:

Wow your deck squat looks absolutely effortless.

 

It's 5 per side total of 10.  A coach will confirm but I'd say you've got it.

Thanks Ryan :D