This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straddle Planche Ims: it is better or necessary to use posterior pelvic tilt?

Started by Stefano Baral, December 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 270 Views

Stefano Baral

Hy all,

 

today while doing the Spl3/iM, the  straddle modified reverse hyper, for the first time I tried to do the execise using the posterior pelvic tilt and finally the form  looked very similar to that of the athlete in the course video, while before  there was always a bigger arch in my lower back.

I also had the feeling of more stability and less stress in the area despite the fact that the exercise was more difficult.

 

So my question is: is this the best way to to all the Straddle Planche iMs, using as much ppt as possible ?

Even for the Straddle Planche itself it would be better to aim to a perfect ppt?

 

 

Thanks

Jon Douglas

Yes, it is :)

Stefano Baral

Thanks for the answer Jon, I believe that this information should be clearly stated in the course or at least in the wiki page.