Not mastered, but checking in. How are these looking? Also, how about the Jefferson Curl. Am using 65lbs with these -- felt easy today. Will need a higher step in the future (as the weight plates get larger).
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, December 21, 2015 · 5 Replies · 105 Views
Not mastered, but checking in. How are these looking? Also, how about the Jefferson Curl. Am using 65lbs with these -- felt easy today. Will need a higher step in the future (as the weight plates get larger).
Little less momentum on the PE, but well done ![]()
Yeah i'm still in block one. Been working on ROM, once I have that then tempo won't be an issue.
I wish someone would comment on the difference of low back compression that you have between the exercise (not optimal) and the Jefferson Curls (beautiful), is this a sign of an active compression strength deficit?
That is one thing (hip flexor strength). Also, JCs are in pike while the PE is in a straddle position. Many people have poor straddle compression but relatively strong pike compression.
Yes, as my straddle compression improves that'll be something I work towards. Right now I'm really just trying to get my damned hips to my chest. When I straddle on the floor I'm close, however, I still need a block to get into butterfly properly, but it's coming along. Doing Hip Extensions has helped tremendously with this exercise as has MSs, when done correctly.