What you guys think is 1min front lever possible?

Started by atmosphere, December 21, 2015 · 4 Replies · 3,231 Views

atmosphere

Just to hear your thoughts on this,say what you think  :)

korija

Yes. With perfect form the journey will be a long one most likely tho

Alessandro Mainente

Yes is possible. here there is a 53 sec hold 

I'm not surprised, young 8-9 yo gymnast with good leverage and bodyweigth distribution could achieve 30 seconds easily. why they don't work for more? because front lever is only an A. 

atmosphere

I know for that video,i personally think that he dropped form too much at 40s so the rest of it shouldn't be counted.

Coach Sommer
atmosphere said:

... I know for that video,i personally think that he dropped form too much at 40s so the rest of it shouldn't be counted ...

 

A slight drop.  Still outstanding.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer