Greetings,
I just started this progression so i am posting the exercises to check the form so i know i am working them right or if i am not, to know what to correct!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Spanias Harris, December 21, 2015 · 3 Replies · 63 Views
Greetings,
I just started this progression so i am posting the exercises to check the form so i know i am working them right or if i am not, to know what to correct!
Do PPPs on the tops of your feet (i.e the instep or neck) instead of the toes and then post a new video.
Tempo is good, depth of movement is fine. search for a more hollowed position at the top with more PPT and stay on the instep.
mobility is fine.
@Garrick Thanks for the tip, i ll work it on the tops from now and on!
@Alessandro To be honest i find it very hard to keep hollow body position on this one, but i guess it's because it's something new for me! I hope i'll get better with practise!